The Old Man is Snoring

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Its raining, its pouring...the old man is snoring. And today that old man is me. Its been raining out all weekend and I am loving it! I want it to keep on raining! This morning  I am sitting in my bed and not wanting to get out! I love when you hear the rain hitting on your window and your all snuggled up in your bed! The best mornings ever! Now time to get some yummy breakfast and watch some movies in bed! Hope you have a great weekend!
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd,  target, bubble umbrella, clear umbrella, zara blazer, zara jacket, zara, zara women, citizens of humanity, waxed jeans, leather jeans, stud shoes, oxfords, steve madden, american apparel, poly cotton blend t,
Umbrella- Target
Jacket- Zara
Shirt- American Apparel
Jeans- Citizens of Humanity
Shoes- Steve Madden (new version here)

18 comments

  1. I love rain as well! Being from Seattle, it makes me SOO happy when we get it here! LOVE that jacket Kels!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just talked about the rain too! My husband and I are both from the Northwest and we love it!

    www.lovinleelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your zara jacket is so pretty! have a lovely weekend Kelsey :) xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rain makes me want to cuddle in bed and do nothing productive. Aka, I love it too <3 haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Movies in bed sounds like an amazing plan! This outfit is adorable, I love the little gold shoes.
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you look so amazing and so beautiful!!
    Love your umbrella too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Loving the ZARA blazer and that umbrella is beyond cool!

    xx, http://giedhre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want those spiked loafers SO bad and have for a long time! But haven't seen a company that makes shoes small enough yet. You look so cute, loving those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blazer and those loafers!! Love them. :-) Rain makes me not want to do anything but sleep. Hope your Saturday was fun.

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is great!

    I love when I'm indoors when it's raining. I don't care for it much when I'm outside, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your umbrella and your studded flats!
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so cute, love your striped jacket!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can never go wrong with a bubble umbrella! You look absolutely darling in that jacket! newest follower <3

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! The jacket is adorable--love love love!
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you don't mind I'd love to send aaaaaall that annoying rain we've been having to you :D It's May, and I want sunshine and happy weather! ^^ Though, that umbrella of yours is so darling that I think it would any rainy day a happy day as well :) Hope you're having a lovely Monday! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  16. I actually miss rain!! Its been so dry here & a good old storm would wash away the dust & I love the after the storm smell too! I love your brolly!!! Want it! ;) Ax

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this jacket! Especially with the deep mustard pants!

    -Tiffany
    www.stylesidebar.com

    ReplyDelete