Spring Cleaning

Monday, April 25, 2016

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpringIntoClean #CollectiveBias

HIS LOOK
Henley: Gap (only $14.99)
Jeans: All Saints

HER LOOK
Jumpsuit: Loft
Lipstick: Mac-RubyWoo



This past weekend Jake and I spent our Saturday doing some spring cleaning!  Every year when the snow starts to clear up and the flowers start to bloom I always get in the mood to go through closets, wipe down baseboards, clean the walls and more!  Luckily Jake doesn't mind helping with cleaning which helps when trying to get the house cleaned up!

We didn't have everything we needed for cleaning the house so I ran to Target to pick up some fun products! I got some Lysol All Purpose cleaner because I didn't know what we would be cleaning, but knew we would be cleaning everything!  I ended up getting a few more Lysol cleaning supplies because Target had Buy 3, get 1 free on Lysol products.  That offer is valid till 5/14/16.  I also like knowing that the products kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria.

We also go Finish Jet-Dry because we needed to catch up on our dishes!  At least once a year I like to wash all the dishes in the cupboards, even if they have not been used.  I like to know that they are all clean and not getting dusty!  

Have you started on Spring Cleaning this year? If not, here is a list of things below we try to do every spring! Some we do every season, or weekly but most of these are things I try to do during the spring!  I know there are a million other things to add to the list but these a few things we could think off at the top of our head!  If you are wanting more ideas for Spring cleaning in your home, check out here.

Post a Comment