Happy Summer Store Sale!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

penguin, handmade penguin, penguin stuffed animal, handmade stuffed animal, handmade plush, kelsey bang etsy, kelsey bang, bow tie
I am so excited to announce I am having a one week 4th of July Summer Sale for 25% off my entire handmade shop kelseybang.etsy.com! Check out my store HERE for all color options and choices available! There are penguins, narwhals, bow ties for children and men, ipad sleeves, clutches, elephants and more! The sale ends on the evening of this Saturday July 6th. 

Use code: "HAPPYSUMMER" at check out to receive 25% off your entire purchase! I ship items all over, and anywhere in the world! All items are already made, so your items will be shipped right away! Thanks so much for stopping by and making all my dreams come true with my little handmade shop!
handmade stuffed animals, narwhal, narwhal stuffed animal, unicorn horn, unicorn, kelsey bang etsy, kelsey bang,
mens bow tie, bow tie, handmade bow tie, boys handmade bow tie, bowtie, kelsey bang, kelsey bang etsy,
handmade, kelsey bang etsy, kelsey bang, handmade stuffed animals, handmade plush, elephant, elephant stuffed animal
handmade clutch, clutch, kelsey bang, kelsey bang etsy, cream clutch, unique clutch
etsy shop, handmade animals, penguins, penguin stuffed animal, penguin plush, handmade, kelsey bang

3 comments

  1. Everything is insanely cute Kelsey!! LOVE
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little elephants!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make THE cutest little guys! I love narwhals, I'm not really sure why.... Maybe because I always thought they were fictitious!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete