4th of July Swim Party and Fireworks!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fourth of July was a blast! Hope you had a great holiday and got to take the day off! Jake and I got to be home and play with my fam! We had so much fun playing in the pool for hours, eating bbq, and having our own little firework show! My brother in law brought sparklers for all the kids to play with! Jake and I had fun trying to write things with the sparklers.  My cute 94 year old grandpa even came to join the fun! He was a party animal and stayed over till 11pm! He was so darling, and I loved being able to see him, and spend some time with him.

3 comments

  1. Looks like you had a blast! I love trying to write things with sparklers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!! wish we were there!! let's go back in august!! you look so happy in the az sun! and the last photo of jakey is so handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun way to spend the 4th!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete