Ruffled Sleeves and a Man Sweater

Saturday, September 7, 2013

fashion blog, style blog, fashion blogger, utah fashion blogger, ootd


I love how women's tops are starting to become so much fun! I love ruffles, puffy sleeves, lace, ext. This ruffle sleeved blouse caught my eye when making a wish list! I thought it was so darling, but would also be a very versatile wardrobe item. Not only is it black, I feel the ruffles can bring an outfit from casual to more fancy, give you a sleek look, and go with pants or a skirt!

fashion blog, style blog, mens fashion blog, mens style blog, mens ootd, ootd, mens fashion


How awesome is this hat?! Jake is a big hat fan, especially on windy days! Its hard to find a hat that fits well, or fits a type of face, but this one looks like a winner! Well have to order it for Jake and find out! :)

2 comments

  1. I love it all, these outfits make the perfect little Kooples couple! Adore the mens hats, I've got an obscenely large head so always have to buy mens, for the size. I'm checking this one out now, perfect for the Autumn :)

    Harri

    at-rubik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ruffled blouse and the entire outfit you put together!

    ReplyDelete