Johnston & Murphy

Monday, March 23, 2015

kelseybang.com - a his and her style blog
kelseybang.com - a his and her style blog
kelseybang.com
Johnston and Murphy Square Dot Trench Coat
kelseybang.com - a his and her style blog
Johnston and Murphy Wingtip for Him and Her
kelseybang.com - a his and her style blog
Menswear Fashion Blog
Johnston and Murphy Unique Footwear
Menswear style blog
kelseybang.com - a his and her style blog

HER LOOK
Dotted Square Trench: Johnston and Murphy
Black Pants: Levis
Jade Wingtip Flats: Johnston and Murphy
Pink Purse: Kate Spade
Pink Lipstick: Mac- Girl About Town
Pearl Sunglasses: Chanel (similar)

HIS LOOK
Forest Green Shirt: Jcrew
Razor Jeans: All Saints
Conard Cap Toe Shoes: Johnston and Murphy
Sunglasses: Prada

Last year in January Jake and I got to go on a fun adventure to Disney World.  Before our flight home, Jacob and I were both sad that we had to leave the Disney magic.  We were walking around the airport and spotted saw some super cute leopard print shoes in a store window.  Jake and I had to go in the store since we loved what we saw!  That was the first time we discovered Johnston and Murphy! And we were so glad we did!  I bought two pairs of shoes that day and they have been great staple shoes in my everyday wardrobe!

Jacob and I recently had the opportunity to shop at Johnston and Murphy when Jacob was looking for a new pair of black dress shoes.  There were so many unique designs, and affordable options he had a hard time picking out just one.  Jake ended up picking out the Conard Cap Toes.  He loved that he could wear them with black laces, or make them stand out with the blue laces that also came with them!  When Jacob got the shoes in the mail, he was so impressed with the quality of the shoes.  We couldn't believe the great price point for so many items on the Johnston & Murphy site.

I also found some fun items online at Johnston & Murphy that I thought were perfect for spring! I got this Dotted Square Trench and knew it would be a great staple item for the new season!  I could not pass up a cute print either! I love how trenches are the perfect jacket for this time of year and are super easy to wear.

I also picked up these cute wingtip flats!  I am always look for a neutral and cute shoe that can be styled different ways and thought these shoes would be just perfect!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a fantastic day!  We are excited to share some more awesome Johnston and Murphy finds with you soon! Happy Monday!

Post a Comment