Windowpane and Denim

Monday, March 9, 2015

kelseybang.com- his and her fashion blog
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
Vince Camunto Black Handbag
Chloe + Isabel Sand and Sky Earrings Spring 2015
Menswear Fashion Blog
Palladium Boots
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com- his and her fashion blog

HER LOOK
Windowpane Tunic: Pleione
Leggings: Nordstrom
Lipstick: Mac-Neon Orange
Earrings: Chloe + Isabel
Cuff Bracelets: Chloe + Isabel

HIS LOOK
Denim Jacket: Levis
Shirt: Levis
Jeans: Levis 511
Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  Jake and I had fun this weekend trying out a new food joint in town!

I recently got these fun earrings and cuff bracelets from Chloe + Isabel and have been loving them!  I have been keeping these earrings in my jewelry dish instead of putting them away in my jewelry box because they have been so fun to wear!  I don't know why, but a little bit of teal seams to go with everything I want to wear lately!

I had got one of these fun sky open cuff bracelets and loved it so much I got another one so I could pair them together and layer them together!  I love jewelry that is super simple, dainty, and will go with a lot of items!  I really feel cuffs are perfect for spring and can't wait to rock these all season long!

If you are looking for statement or classic jewelry for the season make sure to check out Chloe + Isabel's spring line! 

Post a Comment