Night Hike

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Arches National Park, Fashion Couple
Arches National Park, Fashion Couple
Arches National Park, Fashion Couple
Arches National Park, Fashion Couple

HER LOOK
Sweater: Lululemon
Leggings: Lululemon
Shoes: Cole Haan

HIS LOOK
Coat: Pennfield
Shirt: Jcrew
Jeans: All Saints

Jake and I love doing evening/night hikes.  Its not crowded, the suns down and the weather is always nice and cool out.  Jake had tossed a few winter coats in the back of the car incase it was cold out, and I am so glad he brought them because it was freezing out most of the time in Moab!  I kept seeing sunny pictures of Moab and expected it to be warm but it really was sunny out and freezing!  It was still super fun, and we still managed to get sun burns on our faces :)

I have a few coats from Bernardo Outerwear but this one is one of my favs!  Their coats are always reliable to keep me warm!  This one was super easy to hike in and has a really cool asymmetrical style to it.  Perfect for a chilly evening!

When we were on our hike we ran into a few other people and all of them said, I spotted you guys a mile away!  All of them said, "Your silver shoes were shinning so cool in the moon light!"  I didn't notice that till someone pointed it out, but these Cole Haan ZeroGrands I was wearing really did shine bright in the moon light!  It was awesome! Not to mention, they were amazing to hike in!  Super comfy, light weight and cute!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a good one :)

Star Night Shot Arches National Park
Star Night Shot Arches National Park
Star Night Shot Arches National Park

Post a Comment