open road

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Arches National Park, Fashion Couple

HER LOOK
Jumpsuit: Asos
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Purse: Kate Spade
Lipstick: Mac-Blanketty



HIS LOOK
Blazer: Uniqlo
Shirt: Jcrew
Jeans: All Saints



Orange Sunset in Moab Utah

Orange is my favorite color, it always has been since I was little.  Anytime I see a piece of clothing in orange and I like the style of it...its kinda a must for me!  I have also loved the 70's and anything about that time era, so the fact that bellbottoms, jumpsuits, round sunnies and wedges are making a come back in style.... count me in!

Jake and I took these pictures on our way up to Currant Arch to do a sunset hike.  It was a pretty drive to get up to the trail.  The arch is very similar to Delicate Arch in grandness and size, but has a fun diffrent setting and some cool stair cases to climb up!

Here is our last vlog from Moab!  Thanks for stopping by today! Have a lovely week :)

Post a Comment