M is for monkey

Monday, February 22, 2010

A wonderful day today! My stake offered a Book of Mormon challenge to complete it by April 10th. So jake and I started reading it everyday together, but it was a lot to read together and we got a bit behind, so we download the "bom" off of the LDS website so we can have audio to listen to. So today I got to sleep in, woke up and drove for about two hours and listened to some scriptures. It was great! I never realized how cool the church website is and all the great tools and resources they have on it. Really neat! Then went to FHE and to the rock gym. Ohhh how I love rock climbing! Jake got a pass now, I am really happy about that, so hopefully we can start going more often. Then Jake and I made staceypants a funny blue alien "avitar" movie. I think she is going to love it! Today I am grateful for people working hard to plan activities and going the extra mile.

Post a Comment