sewing obsession: ipad covers and mini wallets

Saturday, May 14, 2011

 Nadia, this post is dedicated to you! Since you were so sweet and said you wanted to see what I would do with the fun new fabrics..I thought I would give you a sneak peek! Thanks for all the love and support! Here are some ipad covers, mini wallet and fabric note book covers I have been working on! Thanks for your inspiration.

1
2

sold

3

4


sold
                                     5

6

7

8

9

sold

10

11

12

sold

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22


23

24

25

















3 comments

  1. ohhhh my goodness so cute! you're dang talented girl. how can i get me one of these notebook covers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are amaaaaazing! love them and love you! I need one of..everything! Crew pretty much thinks the ipad is his so I might have to get a not so girl one...sad story

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm this would make our iPad like a bajillion times cuter!!! how is anyone supposed to decide between all of those amazing covers?! seriously.

    ReplyDelete