a pirates life for me!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

This week has been the best ever! Loved every moment of it! Well, after Staceys going away party Monday night, she called and asked if I could give her a ride to the airport! OF COURSE! I was sad to take her to leave, but glad to have some fun time with her! We left bright and early for her flight! It was super rainy out, as it was all week! After I dropped her off at the airport I drove over to the HomeGoods store. While I waited for the store to open I played on my new Nientedo 3D and played Pirates! I beat the game, so now I am just going back and playing to get all the extra secrets! It was the best ever listening to the rain! Oh I love the rain! and driving in the rain! Then I went to the store and found some fun stuff! While I was on my way home I decided to stop and look around IKEA.
I felt like the trip was a success! I was able to get some lamp fixtures I have been wanting! I have looked at every hard wear store, and all different kind of store looking for these! and out of all places...IKEA! I also was able to get some candles I needed! wahoo!
Then some how I ended up going to the fabric store again.......and went and got Jake a surprise! I love my 3D Nientedo so much, I thought I would get Jake one! I am going to be out of town and thought he should have something fun to do while I am gone! He finished his Pokemon game and loved it so much (100 plus hours put into it) that I thought he should get a new one! Also I loved my Lego game so much I got him the Star Wars one! wahoo!
Tunas dino egg is growing really super slowly. Maybe someday it will come out of its shell. 
Then to top off an awesome Tuesday....We went to Rubios! Today we didn't get our original tacos and got a shrimp burrito! It was good, but I think nothing is better than there tacos and amazing salsa! Then the "squeeze of the day" deal was buy one Jamba get one Jamba free! So of course we had to go! And then...I had a free loaf of bread at Great Harvest...so we got one of those to! What a great time!
Tuna likes Jamba.
Then dad sent us an awesome package! He is the best at his hand outs and  he sent us a bunch a great hand outs and teaching tools for our Sunday School class! Wahoo! Best dad ever!
Anyone love Disney Movie Rewards? Ok its the best thing ever! We get so many fun free movies from it! Thanks Walter. I am excited to watch Ella Enchanted! I have not seen this movie forever!
The turtles are my pride and joy! I think they are way to cute! I love when they sit on the rock and just let go and stretch their legs out. So dang cute. It is time to give the turtle tank a clean.

Wednesday! I woke up, got ready and got to meet my freind Ruth for lunch at PF Changs! Love it there! It was fun to get to know her better! Then I got to make crafts all day! Jake was a gem and helped my by starting to make me some labels for my crafts! He is the best!  I got to do an eyelash client, and then watch Americas Next Top Model! Wahoo! I was so shocked Brittany won! I liked her! Way to go!


Thursday we went to these two love birds wedding reception! Eric and Kimmi! They were so cute and looked so happy! We were all in the same singles ward, so it was fun to see them get together and eventually get married! Congratulations you two!
At the reception they had waffles! So cute! They were delicious! Looking at this picture, I want another one! Oh the yummy chocolate syrup! It was great to see some friends from my old singles ward! I love seeing people!
On our way home we saw the Timpanagos Temple. It was really pretty after a light rain!
Thursday night Jake fished all my labels! They have a front and backside! I love them! I am now ready for my upcoming boutique! Wahoo! Friday I spent the whole day cutting them out and whole punching! I think they make the products look so cute!
Tuna was a great help putting labels on everything. He is such a great friend. Well, when Jake got home, he had a surprise date planned! We started off getting yummy Chick a fila! So yummy..then we headed over to the movies! 
Guess what we saw???!?!?!! YES!!!! Pirates Four! It was awesome! Loved it all! I love PIRATES!


I liked that I felt in the movie there was just one plot going on instead of a few plots for each character. It was easier to follow along! Megan was going to come to the movie with us but she ended up having to take dinner to a friend in need, and so we all went to In and Out Burger! Yum! I got a yummy shake!
A trip to In and Out Burger is only complete after playing with the stickers!
There is a super cool game on the 3DS that you take pictures of people and shoot tennis balls at them and it makes their faces do funny things. It fun! Well I had, Jake and Tunas face, and some of Tunas animals friends faces, but need more. So I got Megan's face. She tried playing the game. She liked it! Everyone in the store was looking at us weird because for the game you have to move all around. I think maybe they thought we were video taping them. We weren't. Just playing a game! Then after some yummy food, we headed over to our place to play DONKEY KONG! What a great game! Megan and I are getting so far in that game! We played till one am!
Saturday was a great day! We got to go get Costco for lunch! Always delicious! Then we got some samples, saw Heather because she works there, and got Claire a birthday present for her birthday party later Saturday night!
Then we went to the mall to get some screen covers for our Nientedos! Then we went to Cold Stone. We got Cookie Dont You Want Some? but replaced the ice cream with Oatmeal Cookie Dough Batter ice cream! So good! Must try!
Then after some yummy ice cream..of course we went to Gardner Village. Then we  went to the Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele. It was a blast! Sunday we discovered we were bitten by tons of bugs, but worth it! It was so much fun!
This is what I call a great time! 40 mph!
No seat belts! Tuna sat on my lap the whole time! He held on so tight! The whole time he was yelling, go faster! At the end I spun out! That was the best part!
Then for the whole reason we went out to Toole! Cute little Claires Birthday Party! She was so cute! We ate cookies, played with family and bounced some balloons! It was a great time!
Well, Saturday night we got home late from all our adventures. We whipped up our Sunday School Lesson and some rice crispy treats! We are in charge of another class tomorrow so we just made some simple treats! Then the night ended with some great Pirates Lego Game! Wahoo!
Sunday morning I woke up to this picture. Yes.....I still sleep with animal friends.... This has  been a great week!

Sunday we had our lesson, went to church, came home, talked to family and friends, and watched some Office! Great time! Happy Birthday Cami! I love you!

Oh and great news!!!! Tomorrow, MONDAY NIGHT THE BACHLORETTE STARTS!  Wahoo!  I am excited for that!

Post a Comment