rainy days and puffy coats

Monday, February 10, 2014

kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
mens fashion
mens winter style
mens ultra down fill coat
kelseybang.com- a his and her style blog

HIS LOOK

HER LOOK
Lipstick: MAC- Photo / Lip Pencil: MAC- Cork

This weekend it rained and rained and rained! I loved it! Jake and I spent some time sitting out on the porch listening to the rain until we got to cold and came inside :) Jake and I even bundled up in our down-fill coats and went for a walk in the rain.  It was so much fun and I was so glad I had my umbrella! I love rainy days, and even more I love the sound of rain! I am so glad it rained all weekend!

P.S. I recently bought this dark brown lipstick at MAC and I have been loving it and wearing it every day! I thought a brown lip stick might be a little odd, but wanted to try it out and so glad I did! Any fun lipstick colors you have tried out lately? 

6 comments

  1. Love those booties, and we have the same umbrella :)

    xoxo, KP
    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say that high lip color is fab! I love the his and her puffy coats! Your booties are the perfect match to keep the look edgy but feminine!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the casual fits! I love clear umbrellas as well. Here, the only precipitation we have seen is mounds and mounds of snow...

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not live through winter without a long, puffy coat! They are just perfect and so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup looks so good here!!! I have loved the rain this week.

    ReplyDelete