Teal and white

Friday, February 21, 2014


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Todays wish list, I was feeling like a little bit of color and some white! Probably because it was snowing out when I made this post, and I felt like going on a warm vacation! So the 2 came together! I picked most of the accessories from a shop called One Stop Plus.  They have super affordable items for fashionistas of all sizes.  I love how they also have a variety of styles for any way you like to dress.  I also picked some of my favorite make up go to items from MAC.  I love how their products last a long time and are worth the investment! Also, how awesome are these gladiator sandals?  I am getting so excited for summer and cant wait to bust out the sandals!  Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a fantastic weekend :)

2 comments

  1. LOVE the hat. It almost reminds me of one that my great uncle had (he even had a feather in his), but much more stylish, of course!

    ReplyDelete