Magic is in the air

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Muppets 3D Theater
Pirates of the Caribbean
Alice and Wonderland Teacups
Tuna the Monkey
Animation Studios
Storybook Land
Thor meet and greet
Pirates of the Caribbean
Disneyland Entrance
California Adventure
Radiator Springs Mator
Storybook Land
Peter Pans Flight
Haunted Mansion
Thunder Mountain Railroad
Tuna The Monkey
Train Ride Dinosaurs
Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Disneyland

HIS LOOK
Mickey Tee: Target
Shorts: CSS (similar)
Sneakers: Converse

HER LOOK
Shoes: Miz Mooz c/o

Oh I love putting together Disneyland posts and seeing our fun times from our trip!  I love going to Disneyland during the end of March/April since the spring breaks have died out and the park is not at crowded!

Jake loves to make sure when we go to Disneyland we're there from open to close so I wanted to make sure to wear some comfy (and cute) shoes.  I was so excited because I knew my new Miz Mooz shoes would be perfect to wear!  With all their shoes being handmade and made from super high quality leather, I knew they would be a perfect shoe to wear all day!  

We were so excited Thunder Mountain Railroad was open! The last few times we came to Disneyland it was closed and we were so sad.  We loved the fun new effects they added to the ride!  We always try to ride Thunder Mountain during the day and in the evening because it is like a completely different ride at different times of the day!

What are some of your favorite Disneyland Rides?

8 comments

  1. Your pictures are too cute and so is your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelsey! Omg what amazing photos! Whenever I go there I don't ever want to leave, lol. I haven't gone in years and i'm sure its been restored and changed a lot! I want to got this Summer actually! You guys looks so cute too! Great post Kelsey!! ;D XO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, girl!! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the west coast park! I love it. Those shoes look amazing though. I'm definitely going to look into them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! It looks like you had an awesome trip. Perfect dress for the day too by the way!
    www.heartsofgoldblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dotted dress!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's so great that you wore a dress to Disneyland! I have never been brave enough, but it just works perfectly! And it's nice and cool. I love Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! My sister and I always like riding it with our eyes closed making it more exciting!

    @shopwhiteplum

    ReplyDelete