His and Her Summer Wishes

Friday, May 9, 2014






HIS LIST: Camera | Boat Shoe | Watch | Backpack | Ipad Mini Case | Ipad Mini | Swim Trunks | Kodaline Record | Alligator Floatie | Portable Record Player

Can you believe summer is right around the corner?! I feel like with having winter last so long, summer pops right up! The weather gets so nice here and its dreamy to be outside!

Jake really wants to get this fun portable recored player on his list because it would be so fun to take on picnics this summer! It even comes in lots of fun colors!  We are hoping to spend more time outside this year and enjoy the outdoors!

Is there anything you are looking forward to doing this summer? 

4 comments

  1. Oh my word, both these wishlists are amaing! Perfect taste. :D

    by the way, thanks for stopping by my blog -- I'm following you now. :)

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jake's shoes pics!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like the cover of the NY book! Super cute deck shoes too <3 This summer I'm looking forward to alfresco dinners with friends, boating adventures and flowy dresses. Goodbye jeans! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love both the his and hers wish lists! I think I might go buy that pool float now....!

    @shopwhiteplum

    ReplyDelete