Fish and Waffles

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kate Spade Straw Fish Tote Handbag Review
Bruges Waffles and Frites food review
his and her style blog- kelseybang.com

HER LOOK
Dress: The Loft
Sandals: Vince, also here
Sunglasses: Prada
Lipstick: Mac-RubyWoo
Fish Purse: Kate Spade (on Sale too!)
Nails: OPI -Similar

HIS LOOK
Shirt: Ted Baker (on sale!)
Shorts: H and M (similar)
Watch: Apple

For some reason, we are still in the mood to wear red, white and blues even though July is coming to a close!  Something about those colors just feel like summer time to us!  

I saw this Kate Spade Fish Bag several months ago and really wanted it!  When I saw it go on sale,  I knew I had to snag my self one :)  I have always been a fan of Kate Spade, but these days I find my self buying quite a bit of her items!  I love how so many of the designs have fun personalities to them!

There is a waffle joint called Bruges Waffle and Frites that Jake and I like to stop by anytime we can.  Not only are there waffles super tasty, there french fries are the bomb.com!  They are seriously so delicious and the dipping sauce for them is amazing!  I have dreams about the french fries and want to eat them all the time!  We stopped by a few weekends ago when we were driving through and so happy we did!  It was oh so delicious!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have an awesome Thursday!

Post a Comment