SLC

Monday, July 20, 2015

his and her style blog
his and her style blog
his and her style blog
his and her style blog
his and her style blog
his and her style blog

HIS LOOK
Blazer: Uniqlo (similar)
Shorts: Jcrew
Belt: Jcrew
Shoes: Vans
Watch: Apple

HER LOOK
Hat: Brixton
Jumpsuit: Loft (only $30!)
Sandals: Vince
Purse: Burberry
Sunglasses: Prada
Nail Color: OPI (similar)
Watch: Apple (similar)

If I could live in jumpsuits...I think I might!  I could honestly wear jumpsuits and dresses only and be a happy camper :)  I recently picked up this grey jumpsuit from the Loft and it was only $30!  For the quality, comfiness, fit, etc. I thought it was a killer price for the item!  If you are looking for a fun jumpsuit, I highly recommend it!  It fits true to size and when I checked online this morning they had every size available in it!

Jake is wearing some shorts from Jcrew.  He bought a few pairs of these shorts this earlier this spring and they have been the perfect staple shorts this summer.  They are easy to pair with lots of different looks and easy to style.

This past weekend we went on a fun date!  We went to the mall and did a little shopping and stopped by a local food joint for some Pho.  We always love a good bowl of Pho with tons of hot sauce and jalepenos! After lunch we went to my Nana's house and hung out with her for the rest afternoon.

My Nana Brady is 95 and the cutest lady around!  She is so with it and active for her age!  We don't get around to seeing her enough and need to more!  She always has the most amazing stories!  For example her husband was a pilot for the Air Force and they lived on base.  Their neighbor was Neil Armstrong and they had a bbq with him after he got home from his adventures of going to the moon!  She said she was so embarrassed because her little son asked him how he went to the bathroom in space.

I found out a fun new story from her this past weekend that I never knew.  She grew up on ranch in Kansas and all through elementary school to high school she road her horse three miles to and from school!  She said everyone in the area rode their horses to school too!  Instead off recess time, they would go to the school stable where they kept their horses and would feed them!  How fun is that?!

My Nana and her husband also built their own home and did it all by them selves except for the plaster.  But they did everything else!  They currently live in the same home today and have never had to replace anything in the home!  How crazy is that?!  It is such a cute home and amazing how well they built it all from what they learned from in a book!

Every time we visit Nana we are so grateful for families, and the amazing legacy she has created!  She is such a talented women!  I keep telling her she needs to write a book with all her fun travels and life stories!  I have so much I need to learn from her!

After a visit to Nanas we stopped by Ruby Snap for some cookies!  It was our first time there and we loved it!  We tried four cookies and the Red Velvet cookie was our favorite!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have an awesome week!

Post a Comment