Casual Date Night Attire

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Kelseybang.com- A his and her Style Blog
Kelseybang.com- A his and her Style Blog
Dapper Mens Summer Style
Floral Summer Style
Menswear Fashion Details
Kelseybang.com- A his and her Style Blog

HER LOOK
Top: DownEast
Earrings: DownEast
Jeans: DSTLD
Purse: Kate Spade
 Lipstick: Mac- Blanketty
Watch: Apple (similar)

HIS LOOK
Blazer: Topman (50% off)
Shirt: Jcrew (30% off with code SHOPMORE)
Belt: Jcrew
Shorts: Jcrew
Shoes: Sperry
Watch: Apple (similar)

Last night Jake and I went with a few friends out to dinner and the movies!  It was super fun! We went to a hot dog joint and got chili dogs and onion rings!  For the movies we went and saw the new Mission Impossible movie!

I had heard great things about the movie but didn't know what to expect from it story line wise.  We all loved the movie!  It was action packed, had a fun story line, and all the actors were awesome!  There was motorcycle chase in the movie that was so rad!  Probably my favorite part :)

When we were getting ready for our date night, I knew going to the hot dog joint could be smelly, so I made sure to wear clothes I could easily put in the washer!  When I was going through my closet I found these Jessica Simpson Wedges that I forgot I had!  I forgot how comfy a wedge can be for wearing all evening!  I think I will be wearing these wedges a lot more often now :)  Also, they are only $79 and come in black too!

Jake loves Jcrew for year-round shopping but loves getting most of his summer clothing from there.  He loves their short sleeve tees and shorts!  He loves how they are easy to pair with a blazer to dress up a look.  Also they always have fun prints and colors which make summer clothes a little more fun!

Last night was so windy and rainy out I think summer time is starting to come to a close here.  We are going to get the most use out of our summer clothing these next few weeks before we start to pack up summer clothing and get ready for fall time!

Jake and I keep talking about Fall time and are so excited for it to come!  Something about wearing light layers, trees turning colors, and pumpkin chocolate chip bread makes us pretty excited ;)

Post a Comment