PINK PARTY

Monday, August 3, 2015

His and Her Pink Outfits.  Kate Spade Dress Review
His and Her Pink Outfits.  Kate Spade Dress Review
His and Her Pink Outfits.  Kate Spade Dress Review
His and Her Pink Outfits.  Kate Spade Dress Review
His and Her Pink Outfits.  Kate Spade Dress Review
His and Her Pink Outfits.  Kate Spade Dress Review
His and Her Pink Outfits.  Kate Spade Dress Review
His and Her Pink Outfits.  Kate Spade Dress Review
His and Her Pink Outfits.  Kate Spade Dress Review
Photo Location: The Grand America Hotel)

HIS LOOK
Suit: Jcrew (more affordable version Blazer, Slacks)
Shirt: 7 Diamonds

HER LOOK
Dress: Kate Spade, also here, all on sale!
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Purse: Kate Spade
Purse Pom Poms: Asos

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend!  When Jake and I got to spend some time at The Grand America Hotel, we got to attend a Pink Party while we were there!

Since we knew we were supposed to wear pink to the party, we decided to go all out :)  Jake found this pink suit at Jcrew this summer but I saw its no longer available online, but last week Topman just got a new pink slim fit suit in!  And its more affordable!  I got my dress at Kate Spade! I tried the dress on earlier this year when Jake and I were on a trip to Vegas but didn't buy it because I got a few other dresses.  I still had this dress on my mind, and when I saw it go on sale, I knew it was a must!  I love when I have an item I have been wanting and it goes on sale :)

This court yard where we took pictures at was our view from our Hotel Bedroom!  I loved looking down from our room balcony in the mornings to look at the pretty garden below.  The area always looked so peaceful and is very well maintained.  The courtyard area was always so fun to walk through and look at the bright, pretty flowers!  If you are looking for a fun getaway, I saw The Grand America Hotel still has some dates on its Summer Getaway Package!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!

Post a Comment