a touch of gold

Monday, November 9, 2015

Couples Style Blog
His and Her Fall Style Fashion Blog
His and Her Fall Style Fashion Blog
Kate Spade Clutch and Jimmy Choo Heels
Topman mens style
Couples Style Blog

HER LOOK
Top: cooper and ella | Skirt: Asos | Heels: Jimmy Choo | Purse: Kate Spade | Lipstick: Mac-Blankety

HIS LOOK
Blazer: Topman | Shirt: Nordstrom | Slacks: Topman | Shoes: Cole Haan

Happy Tuesday!  It is a busy week for us over here trying to catch up on life, but a good week so far!  What do you have going on this week?

I recently got this fun gold dot blouse from a brand called cooper and ella.  I was so excited when I found out about the brand because it started off as a place that did specifically blouses!  Blouses are one of the hardest things to shop for.  Being curvy, its hard to find blouses that fit good and are flattering.  I have tried a couple of cooper and ella tops now, and love them!  The quality, the fit, and the fun elegant designs are always a win in my book!  The brand now carries anything you could want, but I love that they have a strong foundation in tops!

When I got a few garments from cooper and ella, in the package came a note that mentioned for every item purchased, a hot meal is provided to the HOPE Foundation School in India.  That means every person who purchases clothing from cooper and ella automatically contributes a hot meal to a child in need.  I thought that was such a neat business concept and enjoyed that my love of shopping would be able to help someone in need.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day :)

Post a Comment