Breakfast in Bed

Sunday, November 8, 2015

PJ Salvage Pajamas for him and her
PJ Salvage Pajamas for her
PJ Salvage Pajamas for him
PJ Salvage Pajamas for him and her

HIS LOOK
PJ Top: PJ Salvage
PJ Bottoms: PJ Salvage

HER LOOK
PJ Top: PJ Salvage
PJ Bottoms: PJ Salvage

We are back from Paris!  It was a splendid trip!  It was so amazing being there for fall time and Halloween!  

This has been a crazy fun month of traveling for us, but we are happy to be home!  There is something about sleeping in your own bed and grabbing food out of the fridge whenever you want that is so nice!

This weekend we took it easy and tried to stay awake every night till 8pm! haha normally we are such night owls, but with jet lag we are struggling to stay awake at night!  SO.. we have been up every morning around 5:30am so we have had some long mornings!  Its been fun though because we have been able to make breakfast together, work out, take a bath and hang out in our jammies all day!

Jake and I have talked about PJ Salvage and how we love to shop for pajamas or lounge clothes from there.  A few months ago I got this grey pj set and never take them off.  I think the mail man doesn't know I own clothes because I only wear this grey pj set! hehe They are all I wear!  When I find a material I love on an outfit, I never want to take it off!

Mens pajamas are always a tuff one since not many places make mens jammies.  Its also hard to find fun prints!  Jake has a few pairs of PJ Salavage pajamas and love that they have fun designs/prints and are extremely comfortable!  He really loves the long pj shorts too!

Is there a place you love to shop for pajamas or lounge clothes? Thanks for stopping by today! Have an awesome week coming up :)

Post a Comment