STAR WARS fans for life!

Saturday, December 19, 2015

His and Her cute Star Wars Outfit
Her Universe Star Wars Light Saber Outfit
Irregular choice 2015 Star Wars Darth Vader shoes review
Her Universe Star Wars Light Saber Outfit
Elevnises r2d2 Star Wars sweater from Revolve clothing
Elevnises r2d2 star wars sweater from Revolve clothing
Palladium boots Style blog
His and Her cute Star Wars Outfit

HIS LOOK
R2D2 Sweater: Revolve
Shirt: Jcrew
Jeans: All Saints

HER LOOK
Star Wars Shirt: Her Universe
Light Saber Skirt: Her Universe
Darth Vader Shoes: Irregular Choice
Lipstick: Mac- Heroine


Star Wars Outfits Union Jumpsuit: Darth Vader, Chewie

Jake and I were watching trailers for the new Star Wars movie The Force Awakens, and he looked over at me and said, "I have been waiting for this movie to come out for three years!"  Well Jake, the wait is now over!!!!!  We saw the movie this weekend, and LOVED IT! If you can, go see it asap!  Even if you are not a Star Wars fan I would recommend it! It was easy to follow the story line, and a fun movie with lots of good humor.

When I got married, I knew I needed to start learning more about Star Wars since Jake is such a fan.  We have watched the entire trilogy of movies several times together.  Over the years of our marriage I have learned more about Star Wars and have genuinely grown to like it.  Its just a neat story line, and I mean light sabers and robots.... its just fun :)

The first looks on this post we wore to the Star Wars premier.  I got my complete outfit at Disneyland when we recently went there!  Just finding this outfit was worth the trip for me :)  I was so excited about these fun shoes! I used to wear Irregular Choice shoes when I was in high school.  I fell in love with the brand because they always had unique shoes with fun design concepts to them.  I loved the cool Han Solo bottoms on the shoes, I didn't want them to get ruined!  Lucky, Protect Your Pumps saved the day!

Have you ever heard of Protect Your Pumps?! It really is the coolest product and have saved many of my shoes soles!  They are protective stickers that go on the bottoms of your shoes so the color or design on the bottom does not get destroyed.  I have a few pair of Louboutins I bought Protect Your Pumps sole covers for and still to this day there are not scratches on the red of my shoes, even though I have worn them a ton of times!  If you are ever wanting for your shoes to not get ruined on the bottom of them, make sure to check them out!  They have all sizes for mens and women's shoes!

Jake and I got these onesies a few months ago back on Force Friday and took pictures in them then, but my computer crashed and I lost everything so we decided it was time to bust them out again and take some pictures!  I have always liked Darth Vader and want to be him every year for halloween.  I feel if I am going to be Darth Vader for Halloween, I want one of those super legit costumes...so for now its some DV PJS till that magical day!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Post a Comment