The Force Awakens + Light Saber Battle in the Snow VLOG

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hasbro Kylo Ren and Yoda Light Saber Review
Hasbro Kylo Ren Light Saber Review
Hasbro Kylo Ren and Yoda Light Saber Review
Hasbro Yoda Light Saber Review
Hasbro Kylo Ren and Yoda Light Saber Review

In honor of the new movie coming out, "The Force Awakens" we have been prepping for the big day!

Yes, these pictures/video could not be any more ridiculous.... but we had so making them all and playing in the snow with our light sabers!  Jake is a HUGE Star Wars fan, so guess what?! I love it too :)  

I grew up not knowing much about Star Wars so its been fun to learn about Star Wars.  Jake bought his Kylo Ren light saber a few months ago, and he surprised me with this Yoda light saber for my birthday!  I was cracking up when he got it for me, and was surprised how fun they are to play with! And they are a great flashlight :)

A few nights ago it was snowing out, and Jake said "can we go up to the mountains and play with our light sabers in the snow?!"  I love the snow, so I was all for it!

It was freezing out, and we were so glad that we bundled up!  We wore our Palladium Boots, and were so glad we did since the snow just kept comin and comin.  Anytime we are outdoors, and out and about we are wearing our Palladiums because they are the perfect explorer boot!

Heres our video below! Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment