Desert Style

Monday, August 29, 2016


HER LOOK
Sunglasses: Chanel (similar)
Dress: Mexico!
Shoes: Mexico!

HIS LOOK
Cactus Shirt: Forever 21 (similiar)
Shorts: Jcrew
Shoes: All Saints

Jake and I took these pictures on a recent trip to Arizona!  We couldn't get enough of all the cacti around and desert scenery we ended up buying a few cacti to bring home with us!

I got this dress and shoes while I was in Mexico on a girls cruise with my some of my sisters, my mom, and cousins!  I did a study abroad in Mexico and it brought back some wonderful feelings of the great people, awesome food, and fun adventures back in the day there!

Heres a link to a little video from our adventure this day!  I went through a ton of stuff from high school and college and it was fun to relive the memories with Jake!

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Post a Comment