Snowbirds

Wednesday, August 31, 2016


HIS LOOK
Blazer: Topman
Shirt: DSTLD
Shoes: Sperry

HER LOOK
Backpack: Kate Spade
Sandals: Dune London

Anyone else ready for snow?!?! We love winter and are so excited for it to roll in in the next few months!  This was our first time up to Snowbird to wander around and look and we loved it!  It was super beautiful and full of lots of pretty greenery!

I got this Donna Morgan Dress earlier this summer but just got around to wearing it!  When I put it on and wore it around, I was bummed this was my first time busting it out! Do you ever do that?! Have something hanging in your closet that is on your mind, and then when you finally get around to wearing it... you are like.. "Where has this dress been my entire life?!"

We got to explore the grounds, had a little makeshift picnic and play at the park! It made for a great day :) Thanks for stopping by today! If you want to see more from this adventure, here is a link to the vlog :)

Post a Comment