Quilting Adventures!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Here is my sweet mother helping me get this quilt ready to tye. I am so lucky to have a mom that knows how to do all this stuff!
As soon as my mother left...disater hit! Not really, but the whole set up fell down, ran out of fabric, ran out of yarn, it was a fun adventure.
Here is the first quilt started at the begginging of the week finished! Yeah!
Here is quilt #2 finished! Yes! I was so glad I got a little taste of quilting this week! I would have to say that, the finished product and snuggling with it is a little bit funner than cutting out all the peices to make the quilt...
Here is the whole finished quilt! I am excited to someday make a real quilt! There is already one I have in mind! Time to get started!

1 comment

  1. Kels they turned out AWESOME!! Now maybe there will be a little more room in the closet without all the piles of your old shirts. I have begun many sewing crafts that mom ended up having to "help" me with... or lets be honest... do the whole thing :)What would we do without her? But seriously, how fun to have those beautiful quilts to snuggle with and have all those great memories in one compact space! love you!

    ReplyDelete