Feeling Bright

Monday, January 6, 2014

kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com

HER LOOK- Dress: Trina Turk (cute Trina Turk Dresses here too) | Heels: Jimmy Choo- Lang Sandal, also here | Earrings: Banana Republic | Lipstick: MAC- Heroine | Lip Liner: MAC- Currant

Recently I bought these cute neon pink heels but have not been able to wear them since there has been lots of snow in Utah!  When Jake and I went home for the holidays, I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to wear them since Arizona is quite a bit warmer :) It was actually pretty warm a few days that we didn't need to wear any layers!  One thing I miss about Arizona is being able to play outdoors year around and you can always wear any type of heels you want too :) I do love living in Utah now though.  The winter snow and mountains really have pulled me in!  I also love wearing fun big coats! Its fun to be able to visit different places through out the year and have different wardrobe changes :)

5 comments

  1. Love those lips! This dress is perfect on you.

    kilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey, I totally agree! There's something so fun about changing wardrobes and climates! Have a great time- you look wonderful! xoxo

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lipstick is wow! love how bold this outfit is

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun outfit! Your lipstick is so fun. It reminds me of a cartoon character but in the very best way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, bright and cheerful outfit. Love the dress.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete