its always sunny somewhere

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

kelseybang.com - a his and her style blog

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

kelseybang.com - a his and her style blog

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

It has been super cold in Utah lately and I have been loving wearing lots of layers! Sometimes though I still think of the warm sun and look forward to summer times.  It probably sparked from the Jcrew catalog and them previewing all their new swimsuits they came out with for the season! So I had to pick one out and make a Sunny Summer Wish List :)

4 comments

  1. Love your selection, can't wait next season! I love the bag 1, great color!!

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bathing suit??? LOVE!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that J.Crew suit is adorable!! Need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Kate Spade bag. What a perfect color!

    ReplyDelete