Gray and Mustard

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com

HIS LOOK- Blazer: Jcrew | Shirt: Eddie Bower | Tie: Jcrew | Jeans: Levis- 511 | Shoes: Toms

HER LOOK- Cardigan: Tabitha | Skirt: Tracy Reese | Flower Heels: Miss Albright | Pearl Bracelet: Gift

I have never posted any of Jake's and my engagement pictures back in the day when we took them, so I thought it would be fun to post some of them this week since it is our 3rd anniversary week :) We did two different outfits, so there will be one more post coming up later this week!

We used the top photo to send out for our wedding invitation.  At the time we didn't know our wedding colors were going to be mustard and gray, so it was fun to have matching engagement outfits to match our wedding.

Seeing my long hair with bangs makes me miss having straight across bangs! I might want to cut them again ;) Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

P.S. All these photos are from the amazing Nicole Christensen :)

8 comments

  1. You two are adorable - I love these photos!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. You both look amazing in those colors! And I am seriously loving your hair :)

    www.janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt in these pictures is perfection! And you can totally pull off the bangs/fringe, whatever they are called these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously adorable. I love the pictures and color combination, and your skirt, I love that too.

    Bree
    Merriment and Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! You guys look adorable! Love what you guys wore - great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are amazing and you look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me miss summer. Beautiful photos of you two by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG guys!! I am in love with these! And what's crazy is I thought they were recent - I know it's only 3 years, but you guys are just timeless! Gorgeous gorgeous photos - so happy you shared them!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete