Halloween Oreo Stop Motion Video

Monday, October 20, 2014

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpookySnacks #CollectiveBias

Happy Monday! Hope you had a fantastic weekend and got to do something fun! 
Jake and I have really been wanting to get into the Halloween Spirit these days! This past weekend we ran to Walmart pick up some Wheat Thins and of course came home with tasty Halloween Oreos!  Any time I am down the snack isle I cant resist grabbing a bag of Oreos!  I mean, how could I pass us a cute Halloween Snack?! We are HUGE Oreo fans over here! (doublestuffed of course!)  I get so excited every holiday when they come out with the cutest colors and designs in Oreos!  I am sucker for anything holiday related... :)

Jake and I decided to have a little fun with our food and made a little Oreo Art Motion Stop Video for you all!  Its crazy how 10 hours of work comes out to 60 little seconds ;) Still so fun though!  This is our first motion stop video we have made together and had so much fun making it!

As a heads up, on the weekend of October 25th there is a demo at Walmart stores taking place featuring Fanta, Oreo and Wheat Thins.  Here is link to check out when your local Walmart is doing the event.

Halloween Oreo Motion Stop Video
Halloween Oreo Motion Stop Video
Halloween Oreo Motion Stop Video

9 comments

  1. SO cute!!! I did a stop motion movie with oreos once! but I did it with the mini ones and a stuffed monkey! Ha ha. (he was chasing the oreo around the school)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. have u tried the caramel apple oreos yet? they are TO DIE FOR ..seriously! the pumpkin ones are great too but those caramel apple ones are AHMAZING! have a great day girl :)

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way too cute! I have a major obsession with Oreos too so I love it that much more! ;)

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that video is seriously amazing. You guys totally rocked it and we're sure it was so fun to make!!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute video and super catchy song! Love me some Oreos!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am beyond impressed with this video!! I can't imagine how hard it was to make this amazing video!! I love oreos, so I am going to have to be getting some :)

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool! Love the creativity!

    Kisses,
    www.taislany.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha SO cute love this, you guys are so creative, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun to show Halloween Oreos! I can't stop watching it! It's hard to believe it's your first time making one! Awesome!! #client

    ReplyDelete