Windowpane and Floral

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

kelseybang.com
Kingdom and State Digital Print Pencil Skirt
Kingdom and State Digital Print Pencil Skirt
Kingdom and State Digital Print Pencil Skirt
Topman Skinny Windowpane Navy Suit
Topman Skinny Windowpane Navy Suit
Allen Edmonds Double Monk Strap Shoes
Topman Skinny Windowpane Navy Suit
Windowpane Navy Suit
kelseybang.com

HIS LOOK
Blazer: Topman
Shirt: Burberry
Slacks: Topman

HER LOOK
Top: Asos
Necklace: Nordstrom (loving this one)
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Clutch: Kate Spade
Lipstick: Mac-

Happy Wednesday!  I feel like Jake and I came home from California and really stepped into fall!  It has been beautiful around here, and not to mention a tad bit chilly!  It is super cold at night time!  We went out on a sushi date last night and we both had to grab a coat! Kinda crazy how fast its getting cold around here!

Today Jake is wearing a suit he just picked up Topman.  He has been looking for the perfect window pane suit and found this navy one.  He liked that it wasnt to bold of a print but still a statement.

I am wearing  a fun pencil skirt I recently picked up from Tai Pan Trading.  I always stop by Tai Pan every time I am looking for a fun decor item for my house for holidays and never realized they sold clothing.  I was so surprised to see all the fun handbags, jewelry and clothing they had there. When I saw this cute Kingdom and State pencil skirt there I had to get it! If you arent a local to Utah, dont be sad Tai Pan Trading has an online deal site for clothing with an awesome daily deals!  You can check them out at tptdeals.com.

19 comments

  1. You two look great. I love the suit and the fun skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is beyond gorgeous on you!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pairing of windowpane and floral looks great together! Love both of your outfits! Too cute!!!!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fall background is amazing. I love your clutch!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the print and colors of that skirt - beautiful! And his suit - perfection!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the interest with your seemingly spring colors and his winter vibe against the fall back drop. It all works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you both look fabulous! Always so put together and pretty.

    www.lonestarlauren.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look great! Love your skirt and the color combination. Your hubby's suit is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys both look great! Your skirt is so pretty and I love Jake's suit!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous photos! I LOVE your floral skirt! So pretty!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful colors. The two of you always look incredible. (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you are GORGEOUS! Mint is an unexpected color for fall but I really like it!! I love the pretty leaves in the background too :)

    Daisy | Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the print of the floral skirt, and the color and texture of the top as well! The necklace adds such a perfect touch!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well these photos are just stunning! The trees are gorgeous. I love all the colors in your look. The mint green with that necklace is pretty much the greatest.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both looks are fantastic. Love the window pane suit (wish I could get my husband to try something like this!).

    Lisa @ Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great skirt! You look so pretty and so happy!!! xx

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You both look awesome! Love his pinstripes and love your floral skirt!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kelsey, your skirt is everything!! We're so in love!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jake is really rocking that windowpane suit! I love, love your feminine, elegant look! The floral skirt is gorgeous and the statement necklace against the soft pastel top is fantastic!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete