Late Nights at the Lincoln Memorial

Friday, October 3, 2014


HIS LOOK
Fish Tail Jacket: Holden (similar)
Shirt: Indy Brand Clothing
Jeans: All Saints
Camo Shoes: Palladium Boots

HER LOOK
Pink Jacket: LucyParis
Blue Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Leopard Print Shoes: Palladium Boots
Lipstick Color: Mac-Ruby Woo

Our first day we got to DC, we didn't get checked into our hotel till around 6 or so and we were starving so we went straight to finding some cupcakes! haha After that we went out for a fun dinner!  Then we came back and settled into the hotel room!  Someone pulled the fire alarm, so the entire hotel was out on the street!  We were glad the hotel was really not on fire, but since we were out we decided to go on an adventure!  I am so glad we did ;) I love late nights in DC!

We ended up at the Lincoln Memorial.  I really love all the memorials in DC, but the Lincoln is my favorite.  I really love the building, the giant Lincoln, and the view!  You can see so many other monuments from here, and at night time, its gorgeous!

This trip, Jake and I both wore our Palladium Boots a ton!  We were glad we brought a few pairs to go with different outfits! I have never been a sneaker girl till I met Jake.  For some reason he thinks its so cute when I wear sneakers, so I have been trying to incorporate them into my wardrobe more!  I am finding though, I am enjoying wearing sneakers too much, I never wear heels any more :)

PS. If you are looking to get a pair of Palladium Boots they have everything on their site 20% off! Wahoo! I am going to go buy a few myself! Use discount code PALLADIUMFF2014 at checkout! Offer good till October 20th, 2014.

20 comments

  1. These pictures are phenomenal! It looks like you guys had a great time, and you look amazing. Have a great weekend.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I live in the DC area but don't get a chance to get out as much as I'd like. I'm loving those boots, comfy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll are just too darling, I can't stand it! Beautiful pictures.

    www.lonestarlauren.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your boots and LOVE your jacket!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes! They are so unique, and the color of your jacket is so pretty! Your background is also amazing as well.
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos! Washington DC is one of my favorite places to visit!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful photographs and you look lovely! Love Mac's Ruby-Woo. Also, I totally can relate to wearing comfy shoes and not being able to go back to heels:)
    <3
    Daisy | Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could the camo be any more perfect? I don't think so! Love it! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a gorgeous night! You guys look great! I love your pink jacket!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful photo and I just have to say your shoes rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love shoes!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want your boots! Your night pics look fantastic, did you take lighting or what?
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you both have worn matching shoes. Too cute! Would
    you like to follow each other?

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute looks! Seems like you had a lovely time:) xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning looks, you guys are breathtaking!
    Love love !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!! Loving the matching boots! These pictures are awesome! I need to go to DC soon!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such fun shoes! Love the late night pictures.
    www.DressesandDenim.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You two are always the cutest! Love the boots!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You two are absolutely adorable! Love late night adventures -- looks like you two had a blast! :) Xo, Alison

    http://www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What fun! Your pictures are amazing. Love your boots!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete