The Cosmopolitan

Monday, October 27, 2014

Kelseybang.com in Vegas
Mens Casual Weekend Style
The Weekend Bag
Menswear Weekend Travel Look
Kelseybang.com in Vegas
Kelseybang.com in Vegas
Kelseybang.com in Vegas

HIS LOOK
Weekend Bag: Navali
Shirt: Levis
Jeans: All Saints
Shoes: Converse

HER LOOK
Cardigan: Tai Pan Trading
Shirt: Asos
Shoes: Valentino
Necklace: Gift from Dad (similar)

Jake and recently went on a super fun trip to California! On our drive home we stopped in Vegas for the night!  Jake recently got this rad weekend bag from Navali and it came in handy!  It was perfect to throw all our clothes in for the next day so we didn't have to bring in all our luggage in from our trip!  We loved how the bag has lots of outside compartments and a huge center space for clothing and shoes! Plus, navy goes with everything.. so it was a win, win ;)

When we were at The Cosmopolitan, we had so much fun exploring the hotel!  There is so much to see and do there we didn't even get nearly everything done that we wanted too!  We love exploring Vegas hotels!  There is so much to see and do.. and of course, SHOP!

We did get to try a fun restaurant called Holsteins Shakes and Buns at the hotel.  We loved the fun environment and cool cow art they had around the restaurant!  We ordered a Frozen Grasshopper Shake,  Buffalo Wings, and the Gold Standard Burger.  The food was all really tasty!  It was good quality food and the portion sizes were very large!  We ordered more food than we needed, but glad we got to try out a few things from the menu.

Holsteins Shakes and Buns
Holsteins Shakes and Buns
Holsteins Shakes and Buns

17 comments

  1. You guys look great! Swooning over your flats!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cardigan, the wide open knit is super fun.
    I've never been to Vegas (or California) but this sounds so fun!!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Vegas trip looked lovely! Someday I'll make it out there.

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've stayed at the Cosmopolitan and it is such a fun place! I really like the backdrop for your pictures. And I love your flats!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty Kelsey! And what a great trip :) You both are so stylish.

    Daisy | Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that food is almost a distraction from your fabulous shoes!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous hotel! :) You both look casually perfect! :) Love his plaid shirt and your amazing flats!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love that Valentino shoes! So classy!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun trip! I love that you stopped in Vegas. You can make a weekend trip of just exploring hotels! So fun! You both look adorable, as always. I am in love with Jake's new Weekender!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun time! And love your Valentino flats- work 'em, girl. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit! And I have to get me a pair of those flatS!

    www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two have been all over lately! Fun travels. I love your long cardigan. I just ordered one like it and now I'm even more excited for it to come in.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  13. The food looks soooo good. It makes me hungry and it's not even lunch time!! & that's so cool you guys can just pop into Vegas on your back from Cali. If I want to go to either place, I have to fly and it's just not as fun as road tripping.

    Yvonne
    Dear Sunny Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  14. You both look great!!! Those shoes you're wearing are amazing xx

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't been to Las Vegas in such a long time, but I really want to visit the Cosmopolitan, especially because I keep seeing such cool pictures of it. You two look amazing in these photos. I'm so in love with your Valentino shoes!

    -Helen

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  16. That milkshake looks divine! You both are so stylish and I love that comfy sweater

    Cha Cha The Fashion Genius

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your look, it has this boho style with the cardigan and jeans but you elevate it with the shoes, necklace, and purse. I absolutely adore your style.

    http://www.betheplebeian.com/

    ReplyDelete