colorblock dress and a camel hair coat

Monday, February 23, 2015

Kelseybang.com- A His and Her Fashion Blog
(Picture from Naskademini)

HER LOOK
Dress: Kate Spade
Shoes: Cole Haan
Purse: Burberry
Lipstick: Mac-Blanktty

HIS LOOK
Coat: Gant (similar)
Shirt: Jcrew
Pants: All Saints
 Jake and I got to spend all last week in Vegas.  We had some fun meetings to go to and did a lot of walking around!  One morning we were getting ready and I wasn't loving any of the clothing options I had brought for that day.  Jake was so cute and had the bright idea to run to the mall across the street to try and find something to wear!  When we were rushing through the mall (we had a meeting we had to be at soon) we saw the Kate Spade store.  Right when we walked in, Jake and I gave each other a thumbs up because we knew we would find the perfect outfit to wear for the day!

I was looking for a dress that was comfortable, flattering, and easy to move in and walk around in.  Jake saw this color block pleated crepe dress and thought it would be a good one to try on!  He was right!  It was the perfect find!  We bought the dress and then I went into the changing room and put the dress on and wore it out of the store!  I love when you go into a store and find exactly what you are looking for!  I was excited because we also found a few other cute dresses to wear too for another day!

Normally when I have shopped for Kate Spade items I have bought them at Nordstrom or online.  I now only want to buy directly from one of their stores!  The shopping experience is so much fun in store and in person!  If you buy a dress they put the dress in a hot pink garment bag and wrap it up so cute!  I saw for the handbags, they have darling colorful boxes!  I am a person who is all about the experience and really feel like I have been missing out not shopping directly at the Kate Spade store!  I want to go back and buy more things just so I can have the cute packaging :)

Gant Camel Hair Winter Coat
Jo Totes Atlantic Camera Bag
kate spade color block pleated crepe dress
kate spade color block pleated crepe dress

Post a Comment