jewels and specks

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kelseybang.com- A His and Her Style Blog
Asos Gem Skater Dress
Gem Motif Dress
Tinkerbell Shoes
Gem Stone Motif Dress
Menswear Style Blog
Scotch & Sode Speckled Blazer
Leather Hightop Converse
Menswear Fashion Blog
Kelseybang.com- A His and Her Style Blog

HER LOOK
Dress: Asos
Shoes: Seychelles
Purse: Kate Spade

HIS LOOK
Jeans: All Saints
Sneakers: Converse

On our drive home from Vegas last week, it was so pretty out we decided to pull over and take some photos!  We stopped in St. George for dinner and took these picks.  We always love all the pretty red rocks there.

Sometime we need to plan a trip to visit St. George and go hiking and exploring the red rocks.  We always drive though and never stop and need to add it to our bucket list someday!

I wore this dress when we were in Vegas for a long day of meetings and walking around.  I loved how it was such an easy dress to wear, but I still felt put together.  When I saw this dress online at Asos I had to buy it right away!  I loved the jewel details and the box pleat midi skirt on it!

Jake got this fun Scotch and Soda Blazer last time we were in Vegas together!  This was his first item from this store and I know it wont be his last!  I wish we could some how show a picture of how cute the inside is.  It has a darling navy with orange polka dot lining that is so cute!  We love cute items with fun hidden details.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Post a Comment