P.J. Salvage

Monday, May 25, 2015


HER LOOK
Cherry Pajamas: P.J. Salvage

HIS LOOK
Sweater: Brixton
PJ bottoms: P.J. Salvage

Happy Memorial Day!

Jake and I are always on the look out for cute and cozy pajamas! When I am at home, I love to be cozy, but look decent incase the door bell rings! We recently discovered P.J. Salvage sleepwear and are so glad we did!  They really make sleepwear so much fun!  There are a lot of things I like about the company, but I have two favorite things!

First off is, P.J. Salvage pajamas are so cozy!  I got their Cherries Matching pajama set and Jake got some fun Old Fashion Car Print Bottoms.  Our PJ's came in the mail right before we left on our trip to the sand dunes!  We knew wearing them camping would be the ultimate pj test!  And they passed with flying colors!  The materials were so soft and helped us sleep warm and comfortable!

The second thing I love about P.J. Salvage is how much fun they have with the designs of their pajamas!  If you check out their website, you can see all the fun designs they have in sleepwear! Two of my favorites they have right now are the Bacon with some eggs and Ice Cream cones!  Every season they come out with darling prints and new sleepwear designs in all kinds of styles!  I can't wait to stock up on some more fun PJ Sets!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, hope you have a great day!


Post a Comment