Rainy Evenings

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Rainy Nights- His and Hers Joules Rain Boots
Rainy Day Style
Mens Rainy Day Style
Rainy Day Style with Joules USA
Rainy Day Style Mens Joules USA Wellies
Rainy Nights- His and Hers Joules Rain Boots
Rainy Day Style
Rainy Day Style- Mens Joules USA Rain Boots
Joules USA Puppy Dog Wellies
Rainy Nights- His and Hers Joules Rain Boots

HIS LOOK
Trench: Banana Republic (similar)
Pants: All Saints
Boots: Joules USA

HER LOOK
Dress: Karen Walker (similar herehere, here)
Boots: Joules USA
Umbrella: Totes
Necklace: O'Necklace

Recently it has been super rainy out!  We have had several evenings of rainy days and it has been the best!  Jake and I both picked up some new wellies from Joules USA and were so excited we got to wear them in the rain!  

I was so excited when I saw these puppy dog print boots!  The inside of the boots even have a cute stripe print! I love that Joules USA has super fun prints and designs on their boots!  My favorites are all the cute animal prints!  Nothing better than some fun shoes with character!

One rainy evening last week we met up with a few friends for dinner and got some tacos.  We didn't get around to eating any Mexican food on Cinco de Mayo so we need to repent and eat some tacos!  After dinner, Jake and I went to one of favorite spots to pick up some caramels for dessert!  We had fun running around in our rain boots and jumping in puddles!

For some reason, any time I have rain boots on, I feel like it gives me permission to act like I am five and have some fun running around!  Rainy days are to be enjoyed and play in puddles :)

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

Post a Comment