Heidi Braids and Floral Slacks

Thursday, May 21, 2015

kelseybang.com- a his and her fashion blog
Asos Reclaimed Vintage Collar Tips
ASOS Super Skinny Smart Pants In Print Co-Ord Menswear
kelseybang.com- a his and her style blog
Neon Pink Kate Spade New York Hand Bag
ASOS Gem Motif Dress
ASOS Gem Motif Dress
kelseybang.com- a his and her style blog

HER LOOK
Dress: Asos (obsessed with this Asos Dress!)
Lipstick: Mac-Rebel
Handbag: Kate Spade
Shoes: Seychelles

HIS LOOK
Shirt: Levis
Collar Tips: Asos
Floral Slacks: Asos
Sneakers: Vans

Jake has been looking for ways to spice up a shirt that is different than a tie or bowtie and recently came across these fun Collar Tips from Asos for only $16.  He thought it was a perfect and affordable way to mix up a shirt, and give it a new look to an outfit!  Asos had a fun selection of Collar Tips and even had some fun ones with chains on them!

I am wearing one of my favorite Kate Spade hand bags my in laws got me last Christmas.  I though it was such a sweet and thoughtful gift! And you know, I LOVE hot pink so I thought it was the perfect gift :)  My in-laws also got me these Seychelles heels two Christmases ago! I guess I can thank them for most of my outfit today!

One thing you may not know about me is I went to cosmetology school and even graduated!  I really enjoy doing hair but for some reason doing my hair has always been a struggle.  I am great a putting in extensions and straightening my hair but thats about it.  I am always so grateful for Jake in my life, but I love that he is always so willing to try new things even if its not his cup of tea.  I have been wanting to try some new styles with my hair and love that Jake has helped me with them!  We watched some YouTube videos together on doing braids and Jake tried the Heidi Braids on my hair.  I thought he did a great job :)

I always loved being single and independent, and never knew how much I would love being married to Jake.  He has taught me so much on supporting one another and feel so lucky to have him as a husband.  I never thought I would have a husband that loved to do so many of the things I love to do! Or one that is willing to try and braid my hair! hehe I guess that is what marriage is though, taking interests in one another and trying to love and support each other in all you do.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a lovely day and weekend coming up :)

Post a Comment