Hot Pink and Black

Friday, October 23, 2015

His and her fall fashion lookbook
Kate Spade Hot Pink Pom Pom Hat Review
Menswear Fall Fashion Ideas
Kate Spade Hot Pink Pom Pom Hat Review
Menswear Fall Fashion Ideas
Kate Spade Hot Pink Pom Pom Hat Review
Menswear Fall Fashion
Hot Pink Kate Spade Handbag
His and her fall fashion lookbook

HER LOOK
Poncho: ELAN
Long Sleeve Shirt: Jcrew
Pants: Levi's
Purse: Kate Spade
HIS LOOK
Bomber Jacket: Bernardo
Shirt: All Saints
Jeans: All Saints
Sneakers: Converse

Happy Friday! Whoop whoop!  Do you have any fun plans this weekend?!

I got this hot pink Kate Spade pom pom hat a few weeks ago and have been dying to wear it!  We went out for a fun little date night and I was cracking up when a gal at the cupcake store asked me, "Wow, your pink hat and lipstick match! Did you plan that?"

I was never a pink gal growing up.  I always loved orange and that was my favorite color.  In high school I started to like pink.  When my mom redid my room while I was still at home, we did sage green and blush pink.  Now I have gone all out pink mode and love any shade of pink, especially hot pink!

I recently discovered a super neat brand called ELAN where I got my poncho from!  Fall time I always want light layers that are warm and not bulky so if its freezing out I can wear a coat over them.   I immediately loved the brand because all the items were around $30-70 which I thought was a perfect price point!

Jake was looking for a leather jacket this season and found the perfect one from Bernardo Fashions.  He wore it when we went to Niagara Falls a few weeks ago and I knew how much I loved it because it was so soft and he looked so handsome it, so I was excited he wore it on date night!  Something about a soft cozy leather jacket is perfect to cozy up to on a cold fall night!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have an amazing weekend! Go do something fun!

Post a Comment