Betro Simone

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Couples Resort Beach Wear Style

HIS LOOK
Shirt: Ted Baker
Shorts: Jcrew
Shoes: Sperry
Watch: Apple

HER LOOK
Fish Bag: Kate Spade
Sandals: Tory Burch

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far! Hang in there, the weekend is almost here!

Todays post we are taking a break from autumn activities and sharing some more adventures from Cabo!  Its so neat how the weather can be so different all over the world!

When we were packing for Cabo, I quickly discovered that I didn't have any sundresses or swim suit coverups to wear to and from the pool and around the resort.  I wanted to find things that were comfy, easy to throw on, but still looked lovely so I could wear them at the restaurants for meals.  I was excited when I found a brand called Betro Simone at Nordstrom.  One thing I love about online shopping is you can always find brands that fit your needs.

Betro Simone had some lovely designs, so I ended up getting a few dresses from them to wear on our trip!  I loved how soft the fabrics were, and the neutral colors of fabrics.

Jake has been a big fan of Ted Baker this past year and loves buying clothes from them.  He is wearing a pull over shirt from them today.  He really loves how the brand has unique prints and awesome color combos!

How is the weather where you are at? Are you still wearing sandals or bundled up winter coats?

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Mens Resort Beach Wear Style
Resort Beach Wear Style
Mens Resort Beach Wear Style

Post a Comment