Life is like a box of Chocolates

Sunday, October 25, 2015

HIs and Her Fall Sunday Style
Menswear Fashion Blog
Jimmy Choo Cinderella Shoes
HIs and Her Fall Sunday Style
Adrianna Papell Tweed Dress Suit
Shoe Passion Toe Cap Shoes in Blue
HIs and Her Fall Sunday Style
Banana Republic Pea Coat
HIs and Her Fall Sunday Style

HER LOOK
Jacket: Adrianna Papell | Shirt: Banana Republic | Skirt: Adrianna Papell | Shoes: Jimmy Choo | Clutch: Kate Spade | Lipstick: Mac-Blanketty

HIS LOOK
Coat: Banana Republic | Shirt: Banana Republic | Tie: Jcrew | Slacks: Banana Republic | Belt: Banana Republic | Shoes: Shoe Passion

For some reason when we sat on this bench in the first picture, it brought to my mind when Forest Gump said, " Mama always said, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get."  I recently watched that movie and it brought back lots of fun memories. I used to watch the movie all the time when I was a kid.  Kind of a odd movie for a kid to like, but I loved it!

Jake and I wore these looks to church last week.  We love during fall time you can wear tweeds and wools.

I got this tweed blazer and pencil skirt from Adrianna Papell.  I always love shopping for dresses from them and was excited to see a fun dress suit set.  I am excited to wear this blazer with some jeans soon!

Jake got his double breasted pea coat from Banana Republic over 10 years ago, but its still been a staple coat for him over the years!  Can't go wrong with the classics!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!

Post a Comment