be BOLD + Rainy Day Vlog

Monday, May 2, 2016

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ListerineBOLD #CollectiveBias

Jakes PJS: Jcrew | Kelsey PJS: PJ Salvage



Do you ever do things that feel bold and out of your comfort zone?!  In college I used to always be outgoing and ready for an adventure.  Recently I've been wanting to try and get back to that mentality in life!  

We recently purchased LISTERINE® Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash and POCKETPAKS!  We thought since they have such a fun, strong flavor, every day when we use them they can help remind us to get out and do something BOLD that day!  Whether that's saying "hi" to someone new, wearing a bright colored accessory, or take a chance on something fun!

We went out on a date night and we decided to do something we normally don't do! You know, be bold :)  We jumped in some puddles, played in the rain, tried out a new restaurant, met up with friends for dinner, and ate cookies (I feel like we do this last one every day)!  This was one of the few times in our marriage meeting up with friends for dinner since we are always so busy.  But it was so much fun and we were so glad we all found the time!

Have you tried LISTERINE® POCKETPAKS?!  I didn't know they still made them and I recently found them at Walmart!  I thought they would be by the chewing gum, but they were next to the mouthwash/toothpastes.  I was so excited when I saw them and knew I had to get them!  I love that they can freshen my breath on the go and quickly! If you want to see current deals on LISTERINE® check them out here.


Heres a little vlog from our day out to show you how LISTERINE® helped up be a little more bold!  Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great week!

Post a Comment