Spring Fever

Monday, May 2, 2016

His and Hers couple style blog
Robert Graham menswear sunglasses
Asos peach scuba skirt style
His and Hers couple style blog
Handsome man in a suit
Dune London Strappy Tassel Heels
His and Hers couple style blog

HIS LOOK
Suit: Topman
Shirt: Jcrew
Shoes: Cole Haan
Belt: Nordstrom
Sunglasses: Robert Graham

HER LOOK
Skirt: Asos
Purse: Kate Spade
Lipstick: Mac-Spice
Sunglasses: Prada

Why hello there!  These were are Sunday outfits last week! I always love Jake in a suit!  He always looks so handsome :)

I have been waiting for the weather to warm up so I could wear this cute floral top from Cooper and Ella!  I got it back at the beginning of October and have had it in my closet waiting for the weather to warm up so I could wear it with out a coat!  I really loved this blouse because it is cute on its own with some simple jeans, or tucked in with a skirt!  I love when a top can be versatile in how you can wear it instead of only one way to wear it!  I checked out online at Cooper and Ella and their new summer collections are so darling!  Make sure to check them out if you are looking for some cute summer looks!

With the weather warming up, I wanted to make sure I got in some fun opened toe sandals too!  I really love cooler weather, but there is something so dreamy to me about a sunny day as well!  I got these fun strappy heel sandals from Dune London.  I was trying to find a pair of strappy heels and really loved that these ones had a chunky heel, tassels and were a neutral color!

What are some things you have been excited to wear with the weather starting to warm up?! Thanks for stopping by today!

Post a Comment