Home Sweet Home :) a finished home and picture overload!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Last Friday and Saturday were the big move days for us!  When we walked in the house friday afternoon to start moving in,  I wanted to cry it was so beautiful! The home was all clean, the floors looked so amazing shinned up, it was PERFECT! Our Realtor put a big bow on the front door and got us the most amazing gift basket ever! It seriously was the icing on the cake! I have secretly always wanted a gift basket, and a Kneaders one...I was in heaven! Jake and I were seriously so lucky with the amazing people we were able to work with to get our home. Our realtor, builder, mortgage broker, everyone was just AMAZING! I feel so blessed this entire process really went so smoothly. 
Dont mind the blue tape on the cabinets. There were a couple of paint touch ups and things that needed to be fixed on them but the cabinet man got sick so he is coming over next week to fix them. We also need to get glass for the cabinets once the doors are fixed!
We are still waiting for the light fixture in the living room to come. Hopefully soon :)
I forgot to take pictures of the mudd room, 2 of the bathrooms and bedrooms. I was just so excited to move in, I was forgetting to take pictures! The move went great, we have all our boxes and furniture in the house! We have been having fun unpacking and getting settled in! Now I just want our furniture we ordered to come be delivered! :) Its probably best to not come all at once so we can enjoy the house, then appreciate the furniture! 

10 comments

  1. Oh my gosh this house is GORGEOUS! There are so many beautiful things I love, like: the dark wood floors, the interior brick walls, and those awesome lights y'all picked out! Great job with picking/designing everything. I can't even imagine how excited you must be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved watching your home come together! It is beautiful and I love the design elements you picked. Who is the builder and what city is this in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!!!!! Gorgeous house:)

    Julie
    www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful Kelsey!! This is so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i just love it! so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW AMAZING I AM BLOWN AWAY so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new home is just BEAUTIFUL !! CONGRATULATIONS !! May you have many many sweet memories in your home. I LOVE the light fixtures you choose !! Excellent taste !! : ) Lisa Tate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dream complete. Reality is lovely home, awesome design features you guys choose, lighting the coolest. Thanks for sharing your blessings with us. My love to you and Jake, Auntie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelsey! Your house is so beautiful! I LOVE the brick.

    ReplyDelete