Birthday Attack

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd,
Last week, my good freinds Alycia and Diana were so sweet and came and surprised me! They had already talked to Jake the week before and asked him to have me be home for when they came by to get me. Cute girls! Well, they came and picked me up and took me to a lovely Bombay House and Yogurtland dinner and dessert! OH YUM!
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd,
I got a new dish this time! It was a pineapple shrimp and oh my wow...amazing! My New favorite!
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd,
I feel so lucky to have made such good friends. Its so nice! They sure made me feel so special and loved for my bday!  We all always have so much fun together! We mainly laugh the entire time together which I love! Thanks girls for a great evening and making me feel so special! I had so much fun!

4 comments

  1. Having good friends is the best. Looks like you had such a great time! We need to get together! I still need to make friends in Salt Lake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    Love that you spent it with great firneds!! Its the best!

    Followed you!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so much fun! We need to hang out again soon :) LOVE YOU DEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so so sweet! I love good friends! Bombay house and yogurt land sounds like heaven, my fav! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    -Bridgette
    http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete