weekly update

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

This has been a week Jake and I have been looking forward to! Wow, we became home owners, had our first trip to the Pet Hospital, moved, and still moving in to our new home, got to pass out candy to trick or treaters...and ate a lot of food this past week! I am really grateful every night Jake and I got to go out to dinner this week. I feel it was just time to sit and talk about things going on in life, spend some time together and just chill. It was wonderful and just what I needed.
 At the Pet Hospital with Mr. T. You can read about his sad.. painful story here.
Tuesday night Jake and I went to eat at Rubios for Taco Tuesday! I got some tacos and chips and Jake got a lobster burrito. We also saw some old friends of mine from high school Joel and Clarrisa Ragar. It was fun to catch up with them and see their new 3 month baby girl. I feel like every time Jake and I go to Rubios we see someone from Arizona there ;)
After dinner, we just felt like walking around so we went to the mall. Of course we ended up at the Disney store  and ended up coming home with a Winnie the Pooh in a Christmas sweater! He was just so soft, and had beans in his buns.....we had to get him ;) I want to put him on the couch at Christmas time. That means I probably ened to get him a friend to keep him company. The Disney Store also had the cutest ornaments and stalkings in, so I will have to go back and get some once we get settled into our house!

Wednesday was Halloween! I was excited to pass out candy in the evening, so I made sure all the lights were on in our house! I also was so excited for Halloween I made Jake a "Happy Halloween Basket!" He is always surprising me with fun things I thought it was his turn :)
Are you wondering why a pony is in the basket...? Jake loves the show My Little Ponies and Rainbow Dash is his favorite, as well as mine. I saw the pony plush at Walmart and about died! I had to get it! I was going to save it for Jake for Christmas but I couldn't wait any longer to give it to him!
Jake playing with his zombie hex bug while we waited for trick or treaters :)
Wednesday I was a stressful day for me. I went to our house and I was thinking there was no way the house was going to be done! Also, the underwriter working on our paper work was taking a little longer than anticipated, and I was a wreck. In and out burgers for dinner calmed me down :) We also had another little episode with Mr. T so my mind was all over the place.
 Thursday Jake took a half day off work so we could get things finished up with the house, and to start packing up the cars. We ate mcdonalds and went to walmart to buy lots of cleaning supplies to clean out our old home.
 Jake got an eggnog shake at Mcdonalds! He was so excited! He loves eggnog!
 Breakfast of champions! Friday/Saturday was move day! It went so well! Thanks for all those who came and helped :)
Friday morning I also had a boutique in Salt Lake. So Jake and I loaded up all my stuff, and went to the market called SALT.
 I was loving that I could have bags and other items on my shelf! Wahoo! After unloading at the boutique, we drove home to start moving!
Sunday Jake and I had our first homemade dinner at our new home! Roasted tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches!
We had fun unpacking, but we were so pooped from the move so we ended up just hanging out watching movies. It was a great relaxing Sunday!
We are all officially moved in now! Now time to unpack and find places for things to go! The fun part!

Post a Comment