25 never felt so good!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Monday I turned 25! I completely forgot it was even my bday, from life just being so busy and crazy lately! None the less, it was an amazing bday! Jakes mom was so sweet and wanted to make it extra special for me and she did! The day started off with Jake waking me up with a basket full of goodies wrapped in Winnie the Pooh wrapping paper he picked out all by himself. Cute boy! I got some movies, new 3DS gameboy games (LEGO Lord of the Rings and Adventure Time) and beautiful stainless steal extra large LG washer and Dryer. Sweet boy.
Jake even blew up ballons and put them around the table :)
In the afternoon, Jakes mom came over and took me to lunch! How cute is she? I loved the ballons she got me! I had so much spending the afternoon with her! I felt so spoiled and loved!
We went to Gurus for lunch! I got fish tacos. They may be my new favorite food item there!
After we went to The Chocolate and got cookies, and mom Harris got me a super cute bday cake!
My Aunt LeeAnn and Uncle Steve came to visit! They were in town from NY so it was great to see them! I was so excited to show them our new home and say hello to them!
In the evening, Jake took me to Bombay House for dinner! Oh sooo yummy!
I even got bday ice cream! After we were going to go to the movies, but I wanted to be a bum and come home and watch TV and wear PJs. It was so much fun!  We stayed up till 2am watching TV. I love fun/ relaxing nights like that! It was a perfect bday!
Jakes parents are so cute! They got me the cutest Anthro hat I really wanted and my favorite treats!
The night ended with a super yummy cake, and lots of phone calls from my family and friends  It was super fun to talk to all of them and catch up! PS. The cake was delicious!!!! Thanks everyone for all the bday wishes, and all the love! It was an amazing 25th birthday! 

6 comments

  1. New(er) follower, that sounds like an amazing birthday! I always love it when I hear about ladies that get along great with their in-laws. You are very blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing birthday! All that yummy food makes me hungry :)

    PS I may be obsessed with your house. It's gorgeous!!

    Kelsey
    storiesofkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! such a fun day! all those cute things! yay for a washer and dryer too! that cake needs to get in my belly right this second. yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it was so fun! I love your delicious-looking cake! It's always so nice to get spoiled and I'm so glad family/friends stepped up to the task.

    www.livwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! Happy happy birthday!
    Kal

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at how rad your light fixture is! can i have your house? :)

    ReplyDelete