Bowler Hat and Pizza Toes

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

kelseybang.com -his and her fashion
kelseybang.com -his and her fashion
kelseybang.com -his and her fashion
kelseybang.com -his and her fashion
kelseybang.com -his and her fashion
kelseybang.com -his and her fashion
kelseybang.com -his and her fashion
kelseybang.com -his and her fashion
kelseybang.com -his and her fashion
kelseybang.com -his and her fashion
 
HIS LOOK
Shirt: Burberry | Suspenders: Topman | Pants: All Saints | Shoes: Bed Stu | Bowler Hat: Amazon

HER LOOK
Jacket: Sheinside c/o | Shirt: H & M | Skirt: ASOS | Shoes: ZARA | Purse: Kate Spade | Necklace: O'Necklace c/o | Sunglasses: Prada



Evas Bakery in Salt Lake City
Evas Bakery in Salt Lake City
Ok, I have so much to say today! 
1. One time I was watching a show called How Do I Look? a girl said, "I never going to wear pizza toes!" Referring, to pointed toed shoes. Now I can only call pointy toes, pizza toes because I think its so dang funny!
2. I get to see Blair from Atlantic Pacific in New York and she was even more amazing and so dang kind in person! She had these Zara shoes I have on in this post on, and I was dying at how much I loved them! I knew I had to get them right away ;) Also, my outfit today is a bit inspired by her! I love her fashion, and darling sense of style!
3. How awesome is Jakes bowler hat? Last season on The Bachelor, there was a challenge for the men and it was a county/ cowboy type of challenge and one of the men had a bowler hat on. Jake loved it so much, that night he ordered one! With it now being fall here, it was a perfect time to bust this hat out.  

4. I am getting so excited for Halloween! I cant believe its so soon! I cant wait to hand out candy to trick or treaters!
5. This is the week of some fun giveaways! Make sure to stay tuned for lots of fun :)
6. Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a fantastic week! 

5 comments

  1. LOVE your skirt and little pointy heels. so cute. and hubby looks great too :) as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOOOVE that skirt soo much!! ASOS has such great stuff!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes and skirt are so fantastic! You look like a socialite prepping for winter. Jake is dapper as always.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your outfits! You always look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photography! i love both of your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete