Midnight Stroll on the Brooklyn Bridge

Thursday, October 10, 2013

new york, brookyln, brooklyn bridge, bridge, sky line, new york skyline, new york city
new york, brookyln, brooklyn bridge, bridge, sky line, new york skyline, new york city
new york, brookyln, brooklyn bridge, bridge, sky line, new york skyline, new york city

One of my favorite things Jake and I got to do when we were in New York was walk the Brooklyn Bridge! We took the Subway down to Brooklyn around midnight and walked the bridge.  It was so fun, I felt like we had the whole place to our selves. On our way walking the bridge we picked up some donuts to eat.  Seeing the New York city sky line at night time was stunning! We walked most of the bridge, sat on a bench, ate donuts until it got too chilly out, and then we went back to the subway to go back to our hotel. I don't know what it is about New York but everything there is truly magical, and at night time, even more!  Sorry the photos are not the best, they are all from my phone :) 

4 comments

  1. It totally looks like you guys are the only ones in NYC! I love the pictures, how adorable?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these pics are awesome! You both look great, and the bridge looks amazing! Fun fact: The Roebling bridge in Cincinnati was the predecessor to the Brooklyn bridge. It's essentially the same except ours is smaller and prettier, and ours sings!
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge was my favorite I've done in New York...you really can't beat those views! Love the outfit shots on the Subway, you guys are the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you guys are always doing the raddest things. i cant wait to go to NY someday

    ReplyDelete